Convenience is important to us, which is why AAA TV Care & Appliance is proud to accept Cash, Check, and Major credit cards.
For record keeping - All repair estimates are through email, contingent on email address provided
- In-Home Service
- Diagnosis Only
- Standard Diagnosis - $99.00
- A standard diagnosis visit will be needed for cases when a part assessment cannot be made during the scheduling call.
- Mounted Microwave Diagnosis - $75.00
- A mounted microwave diagnosis visit will be needed for microwave cases when a part assessment cannot be made during the scheduling call.
- Unmounted Microwave Diagnosis - $50.00
- In an effort to save you money, we offer a $25.00 discount for microwaves that have been taken down prior to our visit. An unmounted microwave diagnosis visit will be needed for microwave cases when a part assessment cannot be made during the scheduling call.
- Diagnosis & Repairs
- Diagnosis & Repair - $180.00 + Parts
- If during your scheduling call, we’re able to make a repair assessment, we’ll prepare the technician with logical parts that can finalize the repair on the first visit. The technician will have part pricing, and will go over the costs before repairing the unit. Any unused parts will be returned to the vendor at no charge to the customer. You only pay for what fixes the unit!
- Diagnosis & Repair – Modification - $220.00 + Parts
- Evap Cover removal and repairs
Ice room rebuild and repairs
- Diagnosis & Repair – MAJOR - $250.00 + Parts
- Washing machine drum/tub repairs
Refrigerator sealed system repairs
- Carry-In Service
- Standard Diagnosis - $49.00
- Standard carry-in fee to perform in-house diagnosis.
Possible Fees to Apply
We know your time is valuable, please understand ours is too. A missed appointment is a lost opportunity to fix a customer need. When you cannot meet an appointment, please call 24 hours ahead to avoid this unpleasant fee.
On some of the bigger repairs, it is required to ensure the unit is completely clean to ensure full operation. If the technician deems prior neglect to the unit and excessive debris is built up, the technician can implement an excessive cleaning fee. Proper maintenance and treatment of the products will help avoid this unpleasant fee.
This is necessary to cover our lost costs and recover lost time.