Rest assured that we’re 100% committed to making your repair as efficient as possible. However, we need to work together to make this a reality. Here are a few ways to help your service appointment go as smooth as possible.
Anyone 18 years or older can stand in for the repair.
All pets and young children should be properly supervised once the technician is onsite.
We’ll do our best to get the unit into service position, however, if it cannot be uninstalled, we can’t do our job and will be forced to reschedule until it is.
If water is involved in the repair, we need to know where the shutoff valves are located.
If electric is involved in the repair, we need to know where the house circuit box is located.
REFRIGERATORThese are all things we’ll need to know before getting started:
- Is your floor level?
- Is the surrounding area clear to pull your fridge out?
- Is the water line long enough to pull the unit out into a serviceable position?
DishwasherIf you help prepare in advance, it will ensure a timely repair. Here’s how:
- No dishes or utensils
- Nothing under the sink.
- Familiar with electric switch to kill power to the unit
Range (Electric/GAS)If you help prepare in advance, it will ensure a timely repair. Here’s how:
- Be sure to remove all items from the direct area.
- Please also make sure you can direct the technician to your home’s circuit box.
- Please also make sure you can direct the technician to your gas valve (when applicable)
- Please make sure you can direct the technician to your home’s circuit box.
WasherIf you help prepare in advance, it will ensure a timely repair. Here’s how:
- Is the dryer stacked on top of the washing machine? If so, it will need to be unstacked so we can service the unit.
- Is the washer in a drain pan? If so, it may need to be removed to avoid damaging it. Ask our team in advance.
- Please be able to direct the technician to the water shut off valves
- Please be able to direct the technician to the circuit box.
DryerYou don’t need to move your dryer, but here are some things to remember:
- Is it stacked? Many dryer repairs can be done with the unit stacked. Check with our team before unstacking the unit.
Our goal is to return normal operation to your Appliance or Television as quickly as possible – so if you have questions please let us know! Some repairs present more of a challenge than others, and that’s why we will continue trying our best to repair your unit correctly and as fast as possible. We thank you for your time and understanding!